Check-Out Clarify Projects from SVN
March 27th 2017 -- Learn how easy it is to check-out Cleo Clarify projects, from an SVN, into the Clarify Workspace.
Length 1:19 minutes
Clarify Video Background:
Now that We have an SVN to pull from, we need to check projects out from it.
Checking Out Projects From the SVN:
- 1. Go into the SVN Repository Window
- 2. In the Repository window, expand the SVN that we will be pulling from.
- 3. Expand into the trunk/branch -- depending on where we need to pull the projects from.
- 4. Select all of the projects that need to be checked out.
- 5. Once selected,Right Click on them, and select Menu Option: Checkout.
- 6. The projects will be brought to the workspace.
By: Sean Hoppe on