Creating and Populating a New SVN Branch For Projects in Cleo Clarify
March 31st 2017 -- Creating and Populating a New SVN Branch For Projects in Cleo Clarify
Length 2:23 minutes
Clarify Video Background:
Branching is used whenthere may be different versions of the same project, such as QA vs Production.
Creating A Branch Steps:
- 1. Select the Tab: SVN Repository.
- 2. Select the SVN Object.
- 3. Right Click on the project and select Menu: New -> Menu Option: Folder.
- 4. Name the folder branches.
Populating A Branch Steps:
- 1. Select the Tab: Workspace.
- 2. Right Click and select Menu: Team -> Menu Option: Branch.
- 3. Select the branch, for this example we used PROD.
- 4. Select option : Start working with branch.
- 5. The object will now be part of the branch in the SVN.
By: Sean Hoppe on