Set-Up Clarify Project MANIFESTS to Share Packages/Objects
April 1st 2017 -- Setting Up Cleo Clarify Project MANIFESTS to Share Packages and Objects Youtube video
Length 2:37 minutes
Clarify Video Background:
Manifests are used for project support, and allowing projects to communicate with one another, the two areas we will deal with in this video are Dependencies and runtimes.
Dependencies are secondary support projects that an individual project needs to function properly.
Working with Dependencies:
- 1. Select the Tab: Workspace
- 2. Expand the project that the dependency is being added to.
- 3. Double Click on the Manifest object to open it.
- 4. Once open, select the Tab: Dependencies.
- 5. Click Add, then type in the object that this project will depend on.
- 6. Find the object, select it, then click Ok.
- 7. Save and Close the Editor.
Runtimes are packages within a project that are made public to other projects in the workspace.
Working with Runtimes:
- 1. Expand the project
- 2. Open up the projects Manifest Editor.
- 3. Click Add to open up the object window.
- 4. Select the object and click Ok.
- 5. Save and close the Editor.
By: Sean Hoppe on