Clarify Team Project Synchronization with SVN - Part 1
March 29th 2017 -- In part 1, we show Cleo Clarify users how to perform a team synchronization with the SVN.
Length 1:57 minutes
Clarify Video Background:
Team Synchronization is key to keeping projects up-to-date and making sure you are working with the most current information.
Team Synchronization steps:
- Click on the Tab: Team Synchronization.
- Click the drop down arrow on Synchronize SVN.
- Click Synchronize -> Next -> Finish.
- The project will now Synchronize with the SVN.
Once the sync has completed, projects that have been changed at all will show up.
- The blue arrow indicates an incoming change.
- The Black arrow indicates and outgoing change.
- The Two back to back red arrows indicate any conflicts between your work projects and the projects from the SVN.
By: Sean Hoppe on